Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Deck the halls

December has arrived so I have put out almost all my Christmas decorations! For inspiration, I like to look back on pictures from previous years to remind myself where I placed certain items. And sometimes I do something totally different.

I haven't taken any pictures yet and I don't have a Christmas tree. I'm not sure if I will get one or not because Charles is considering a trip home for Christmas instead of staying here. My favorite thing about decorating the tree is pulling out all the ornaments in remembrance of when we purchased them. Our travel tradition is to pick up an ornament from each place we visit. We don't always find a cute ornament, but we definitely try. With all the places we have traveled together, it can be easy to forget some places. The ornaments are a nice reminder.

One of my newer Christmas decorations is a big hit on Pinterest. It is pinned at least once a day. It makes me smile every time. You can check out the original post here: Christmas Decorating Complete. The verse is a good reminder of what Christmas is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment