Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas decorating has begun...

Usually I wait until December 1st to decorate for Christmas. This is a rule imposed by my dear husband who thinks it is too early to decorate before December arrives. This year, he has bent the rules. We are going to be out of town for Cheryl's wedding and for Christmas which gives us less days at home to enjoy the decorations.

Last night I set up most of the stuff I have. Every year I forget what I did the year before and have to recreate my displays. Surprisingly, the kitties haven't destroyed or knocked anything over yet. I was convinced that I would walk downstairs this morning and see at least one thing on the floor. I guess there is still time.

On Saturday we'll pick out a tree and finish up the decorating. Then I'll post pictures when everything is Christmas-y. Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment