Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Pillow Project

I have serious intentions of making Christmas pillow cases for my couch pillows. They need a little seasonal change. The design came to me out of the blue and then I found an example picture on Pinterest to guide me. I'm very excited.
Guide

I started off looking at Hobby Lobby for fabric...nothing cute. Then I went to Joann Fabrics...only one cute fabric, but I want to do a patchwork.

I finally looked on Etsy and found a myriad of super cute options. I narrowed it down the ones below. Most of them are from Riley Blake... I don't really know much about that brand except that they have very adorable options. Now I have to wait for them to arrive and then I can start sewing. I'm very excited!
I love the polar bears, penguins and Eskimo-like kids on this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment