Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Paint Party

As a military wife, there is always something going on. It is like being back in college and having Alpha Omega socials. I love it! This past Thursday night, our group had a painting party. I heard about these types of events a few years ago when we lived in South Carolina but I have never had an opportunity to go. I have heard how much fun they are. I am so glad I finally had a chance to experience it for myself.

Because Memorial Day is coming up and we're all affiliated with the military, we painted an American flag. It was a lot of fun because it involved some mixed media. Plus I just love being crafty.

Ladies from my squadron
The whole group
The guy next to me was familiar with my hometown, which was fun at first. But then he kept poking fun at me. This was the first time I had ever met him so I wasn't a fan. But I think that is just his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment