Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Monogram Necklace

I finally stopped at Joann Fabrics to get some elastic so I can start making my t-shirt dress. But they were closed for Easter. I should have guessed.

Instead of making a t-shirt dress, I made a Monogram Necklace today. For my birthday, my in-laws gave me a really neat kit where you can make 6 necklaces. I'm sure it was an Etsy find, but you can visit the website at www.anniehowes.com. I downloaded the tutorial a while ago and finally decided what I wanted to make first. After visiting South Carolina back in December and then in February, I was feeling a lack of monogram in my life. This necklace should help alleviate that a little.

Sorry for the bad cell phone picture

The tutorial was super easy to follow and now I have to decide what to do with the remaining 5 necklaces. The kit came with 1 silver square (what I used for this project), 1 silver circle, 1 bronze square, 1 bronze circle, 1 gold square and 1 gold circle. I will probably do an Alpha Omega necklace with one of the gold necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment