Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scrambled Egg Cups

As I mentioned in a previous post, I recently made some Scrambled Egg Cups for the networking event I helped host at work. I wanted to have something to offer for those people who do not like sweet foods in the morning. They turned out quite yummy!




Here's the recipe: (from: Semi-Homemade Mom)

Ingredients:
12 eggs
6 slices of bacon (I was lazy and used bacon bits)
3 tablespoons milk (or half and half)
1/2 cup shredded cheese (the original recipe calls for cheddar. I used an Italian mix)
salt and pepper to taste (now that I think about it, I think I forgot these...oops!)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Whisk together eggs and milk. Add in bacon, cheese and salt and pepper.

Pour into muffin tin (12 count).

You can sprinkle some extra cheese on top, if you want.

Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.

In the original recipe, she did not use any cupcake liners. If you are planning on doing that, you'll probably want to spray the tin with cooking spray. I used cupcake liners for an easier cleanup.

No comments:

Post a Comment