Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Shoe search

I am going to be a bridesmaid in December for my good friend Cheryl. I am very excited since I've never been a bridesmaid before. I was very honored that she asked me to be one.

My dress finally came in and I tried it on today. It still needs some alterations, but it's a gorgeous dress. Now comes the hard part of picking shoes. Cheryl has given the bridesmaids free reign on shoes. The dress is long and her view is that we should be comfortable and no one will really see our shoes anyway.

The owner of the dress shop thought brown. I was originally thinking gold, but the gold shoes that I fell in love with would not look quite right with the color of the dress. After looking at brown shoes, I tried to think of another color. I landed on red! It's a Christmas/winter themed wedding and red makes sense. Plus, what girl doesn't want a great pair of red shoes in her collection.

Here are some shoes that I found in my brief search today:

Basic red pumps

Some more red heels

I'm leaning towards these...aren't they beautiful?

Red flats

Red flats with a little detail (sorry for the really blurry image...got it off Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment