Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Blessings Monday




















It has been yet another Monday. Work was a little crazy today since it's end of month/beginning of month. That means a lot of people coming into the office to pay their rent and some people moving out when their lease ends. Monday's = all the more reason to remember what I am blessed with.

This week, in honor of Charles off exploring the world, I am going to dedicate my post to my many travels. I have been truly blessed to be able to visit some amazing places in my 26 years. Sometimes I feel awkward telling people about my travels because I don't want people to think I'm snobby or that I think I'm better than anyone else. That is not the case, at all. I've just been very fortunate.

When I was a kid, my family lived in Germany and we were able to travel to some neat places. I think one of my favorite places as a kid was Scotland. We stayed in a little cottage and milk was delivered to the door. We saw bag pipe players on the street. And everything was so green and beautiful. I can't wait to go back and see it as an adult someday.

I've been on a few cruises and those are always a blast. They always seem to involve snorkling which I am awful at! It's surprising that someone could be bad at snorkling, but I just can't bring myself to breathe out of a tube under water. It probably has something to do with the fact that I hate putting my head under water.

And of course, I've traveled to Europe twice since Charles and I got married. I love that I've had that opportunity and that I'm married to a man that wanted to experience that with me. Most people I know have barely left their home state, let alone the United States. I've seen some amazing places! I am so blessed. And I can't wait to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment