Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Blessings Monday




















Some of my sorority sisters--Jenilyn, Morgan and Cheryl
I do not have a best friend that I grew up with. Moving around about every 3 years as a kid kind of messes up with making long-term friends. In college, I was in a sorority and have a good group of friends from that. It's fun to see all the different personalities and how we interact with each other. There can be drama at times, but it keeps like interesting. I was sad that not everyone from our group could come to the Alumni weekend, but I'm hoping to convince at least some of them to come up and visit soon.

One of my sisters, Cheryl, was kind of in my circle of friends in college, but for some reason we weren't very close. About a year or so after graduation, Charles and I moved back to SC and I started hanging out with Cheryl more often. I am so grateful that we did! I love hanging out with her. I would consider Cheryl to be one of my blessings. Last fall we were both going through some hard stuff and when I came down to visit, we both had some break downs and it was comforting knowing that I wasn't the only person that just broke down in tears over stuff. And she has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in December. I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment