Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Itching for a project

I am seriously in need of a crafting project. The only problem is that sometimes craft projects can be a little pricey. My scrapbook is all up to date (which I need to blog about that sometime...another day, I suppose). I ordered some pictures yesterday so when those come I'll have a little more to do in it.

Other than that, I don't really have any projects to work on. I did have a brilliant idea for a project that I would love to do. Charles and I frequently play Scrabble. He beats me every time except once when I beat him by placing an S on a really long word for my last turn and beat him by like 1 point. For our wedding, I gave him Scrabble cufflinks. It's kind of our thing... so I'm thinking that if I can find a cheap but cute side table then I could do a mosaic of Scrabble tiles on top.

If you have any ideas for fun and inexpensive craft projects, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment