Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Design: Alpha Omega Alumni Dinner 2017

My life is slowly returning to normal. We closed on our house this past week and have been unpacking boxes and putting things away. It is HARD work! Most everything is put away and unpacked. I am loving my new house and the huge kitchen island I have now. Yesterday our fridge was finally delivered and we could buy groceries. That first grocery trip after you move is always massive (and expensive). The first thing I made in my new kitchen? Brownies, of course!

Part of getting back to normal is my upcoming Alpha Omega Alumni Weekend! Usually this is at the very top of my priority list this time of year, but I haven't been thinking so much about it yet. I did make time to create a flier for our Alumni dinner which is always the first event of the weekend.

Fonts used:
Cursif
KG Hard Candy Solid
Vingy


No comments:

Post a Comment