Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Too long

Wow! It's been awhile since I have posted anything. This does not mean I have been up to nothing. On the contrary, I have been fairly busy.

One of my biggest projects recently was the Alpha Omega Reunion. It happened at the beginning of October and it went really well. I was a little anxious about it, but it was a great time spent with friends! One of the Alpha Omega founders attended and she was so touched to see how Alpha Omega has grown and what it means to all of us. In turn, it meant a lot to me that I was able to put the Reunion together (with help from my committee, of course).

Here are some pictures:

Alumni Dinner Group

We participated in a fingerprint art project.

Alumni and Actives

Flowers for our Celebration Ceremony

Celebration Ceremony group


Some of my favorites and me

Reunion Weekend roommates!

No comments:

Post a Comment