Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Have you played Kubb?

On Saturday afternoon I am hosting a spouse event to play yard games. Someone is bringing corn hole and I wanted to get a yard game to add to the fun. There are all the classics like croquet, horseshoes and badminton. But who wants the same ol', same ol'? While purusing REI one day, we saw a game called Kubb. It looked pretty interesting. I found one on Amazon for a little cheaper and with free shipping (thanks Prime) it was delivered right to my door.


We attempted to play it first just by going off the instructions that game with the game. While they were pretty good, we did not quite get it. This is one reason YouTube is so fantastic. We watched a couple tutorials and have a much better understanding now. YouTube Video Tutorial


If you have never heard of it, I recommend checking it out. It's an easy game to set up and play. You can play with 2 or more people.


No comments:

Post a Comment