Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Alumni Weekend

A couple weekends ago was one that I look forward to every year...the annual Alpha Omega Alumni Weekend! Each year we all get together for food and fun. It is especially nice to have this each year since I live so far away from everyone. It gives me a chance to catch up and reconnect.

On Friday night we enjoyed Mexican food and bowling. It was a blast!


On Saturday we had brunch with the current sisters and then our chapter meeting. I was nominated yet again for alumni chapter president.




Later that day a couple of us painted some pottery. A couple months ago Charles accidentally broke a bowl he had painted. I decided to make him a new one. I can't wait to see it finished.

We finished the weekend with dinner and game night. It was incredibly hard to leave the next day. I desperately wanted to stay. Maybe one day we'll live close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment