Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

New boots!

Brand--Guess
I am very excited about my new boots. I purchased them on Sunday from DSW to replace my old brown boots. They were looking worn and were a little more casual than I wanted for work and such. I had a $10 off rewards coupon and a Double Points coupon for DSW, so I headed over to see what they had to offer. I found the best boots which were exactly what I was looking for!

They are very comfortable. When I bought my old boots, they were flats and very comfortable to wear. So I was a little nervous about buying boots with a heel for work. Some days a heel just doesn't cut it. But I've worn my new boots to work twice this week and my feet haven't done any complaining.

The first day I wore them everyone commented on how cute they were or my outfit was. And my boss kept singing "These boots were made for walking..."

The other day I wore them with a brown dress and an orange striped sweater. It was such a fall outfit and it looked very cute. Of course I didn't get a picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment