Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cookie time!

Tomorrow I am hosting a Christmas themed book club meeting at my house. We read Santaland Diaries which is a great choice for a December book club meeting. The book (the version I read was actually a play) is very short and easy to read. Hosting gives me an excuse to do some major Christmas baking. I am very excited. Here is what I have planned:

Gooey Brownies
I'm going to add crushed candy canes on top. Yummy!

Soft Gingerbread Cookies
Don't these look soft and yummy?

Oreo Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Long name...and I'm making mine with Newman O's instead of Oreos.I love chocolate and peppermint together.
Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Cookies with Hershey Kisses
These are a classic. I don't know why I don't make them more often.
Magic Cookie Bars
My mom, sisters and I always made these during the Christmas season when I was growing up. It's not Christmas without them. Plus they are super simple to make.

I'm gaining 10 pounds just by thinking about all these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment