Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

S'Mores Brownie Bars

If you follow me on Pinterest you know that I have a board totally dedicated to S'mores. I do not love s'mores more than the average person, but I think it would make a fantastic little bakery/shop. Just think how much fun it would be to visit a place dedicated to s'mores. You could roast marshmallows and make your own s'mores in the shop or enjoy many s'mores inspired goodies. I have a ton of great ideas for this s'mores shop. Maybe one day I'll find someone who compliments me in the business sense and will open one together.

In the meantime, I can experiment in my own kitchen.

Last week I made some yummy s'mores brownie bars based on this recipe from Erica's Sweet Tooth. I just made a slight alteration. The first alteration was that I used my own gooey brownie recipe (halved). The second alteration was instead of using a peanut butter swirl, we baked Take 5 bars into the brownie.

They were really yummy, but I did not take a picture. We just gobbled them up! I enjoyed the graham cracker layer on the bottom. The marshmallows on top were gooey and yummy. These are definitely a good take on a s'mores for when you're not near a campfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment