Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Dearborn, Michigan

For the next day of our Michigan trip we were in the Detroit/Dearborn area. My cousin's wedding was that evening. My parents suggested we visit Greenfield Village and/or the Henry Ford Museum. We ended up just having time for Greenfield Village. The place is HUGE! It's filled with tons of historic buildings like Edison's lab, Robert Frost's house, the Wright Brother's bicycle shop and so much more. This was my favorite part of our Michigan trip. They also have an amazing military discount. Charles got in for free!

Enjoying a post-lunch treat--Buckeye!

We closed out the evening celebrating my cousin's marriage. I saw some of my cousins that I haven't seen in at least 15-20 years. Everyone is so grown up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment