Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Budgeting for new clothes!

Charles and I have been doing the Dave Ramsey style budget for the past couple of months. I have always "budgeted" or kept track of my spending. This new-to-us style of budgeting is a lot more detailed and you have to plan in advance. It has actually been very liberating. It is really nice to know where all your money will be going before the month starts, but there is also some wiggle room. It has kept me from impulse buying, too.

Well, I keep budgeting myself some money for clothes and then end up spending that money on other things. I told Charles that I wanted to budget a little more for clothes in July and I actually intend to buy some this time.

Here are some items I am considering:

Modcloth

Modcloth
Boden

Maurices

Boden

Unique Vintage

Shabby Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment