Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bad attitude

I've had the worst attitude towards work lately. I don't want to go. I am annoyed by everyone around me. I'm just not into it. It is a horrible feeling that I do not like. But I don't know how to get out of my slump.

With our upcoming move, I will have to start the job search all over again. I am trying to decide what I want to do (with my life). I currently work as a Leasing Professional for military housing. There are definitely wonderful parts of my job. But there are so not so wonderful parts, just like in any career. I am not sure what other career field I would like to go into and have not done any research about what my possibilities may be in California.

When I graduated from college, I wanted to go into Environmental Politics. I think I would highly enjoy working for a company that provides renewable energy. I am hoping there are some more options in that field in California.

I also love crafting (scrapbooking specifically). It might be nice to do something along the creative lines. The problem with that is finding a good paying, steady position in that line of work.

I think I would also make a great assistant. I've been watching Drop Dead Gorgeous on Netflix. The show makes me want to work at a law firm. Although I know the show is fictional and working at an actual law firm would be less glamorous.

My inclinations are all over the place. It's tough moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment