However, after unloading everything from my car it started to pour down rain. And there was thunder! I looked at the radar. It wasn't a ton of rain, but there was a strip coming towards us. So I packed everything back up.
I was pretty excited about the event. Here's the run-down of what I had planned:
- Cupcakes--If you have a Sam's Club membership you can order a lot of cupcakes for a great price. I think it is $14 for 2 dozen cupcakes.
- a GIANT pinata. I bought the large cupcake pinata from Party City. It is super cute. I was going to fill it all the way, but after halfway it was quite heavy.
- Ring Toss, Pin the Tail on the Donkey, Duck Duck Goose, Hot Potato and a Frisbee toss game
- Birthday music--I found a Happy Birthday station on Pandora.
- Birthday decorations like banners and streamers