Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

New goal!

A while back I posted some goals I had while Charles was away for training. I accomplished very little. Procrastination is partly to blame. Laziness is another factor.


My newest goal is to become a better runner. I'm by no means a runner. I have loathed it for most of my life. However, I know it's a great work out and I need something easy. I mostly need to work on my endurance; I'm not really sure how to go about that.

While Charles was visiting, we stopped at the local running store so he could try on some new running shoes. His are about a year old and worn down from use. While we were there I figured I should be fitted. I was mostly curious about what kind of shoes would work best with my foot. I was not really planning on buying any. After trying on several pairs of shoes each, Charles and I both ended up with the same shoe. It's funny how that worked out.


Charles is always quick to give in to something that encourages me to work out more so the shoes were purchased. To justify this purchase, he said I should try to run at least once a week. That is now my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment