Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Recent shopping spree

When the weather starts to warm up and the sun is out I get an unquenchable urge to shop! I don't know why, but it is hard to ignore. Usually I will buy one or two things and hope the feeling goes away. This year, I bought a few extra things. I thought I would share.

Modcloth
 As you know from reading my previous post, I have been on a mission to find a cute dress for Charles' graduation. This is it! It fits perfectly and is springy. I love the orange/coral dots and band around the waist.










Since I was ordering the dress from Modcloth, I decided to give this tunic a try. I don't have much to wear with leggings, so I needed a tunic in my wardrobe. I wore this to work the other day with grey dress pants and my hair in pigtails. One of my co-workers said I looked like a hippy, but in a good way. I love the way the shirt fits!












The next two shirts are from Maurices. My friend Cheryl told me about this store and they recently opened one in the mall nearby. However, the store never has the clothes I actually want to buy. I always have to order online. These have not arrived yet, but hopefully they will both work out. They will be fun for summer.





The last two shirts are from Victoria's Secret. My boss orders a lot of stuff from Victoria's Secret and these were on sale, so I thought I would give them a chance. They are both tunics so I can wear them with leggings or skinny jeans. They arrived the other day. I love them both! The knot-front tunic I ordered in a light pink. The tie tunic I ordered in an apple green. I'm going to pair them with a lace cami.

These will all be great to wear at the end of the month when I visit Charles for his graduation. It should be nice and warm down south.


I'm done clothes shopping for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment