Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fashion tips for guys

My brother-in-law recently emailed me to ask for my help in the fashion department. I am no expert, but it was fun to Google some images of stylish outfits for guys. My husband and brother-in-law are default t-shirt guys. My husband has a whole dresser filled with t-shirts. I have definitely added to that madness, so I cannot complain too much, but over the years I have also introduced him to sweaters, button up shirts and polos.

I thought I would share the styles I picked out for my brother-in-law

I'm not really a fan of distressed jeans, but this was a good example of casual meets dressy.

I just thought this was a nice looking coat

Dark jeans are a must! I am currently in love with Levi's jeans for myself, so I thought I would pass the love along.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when my husband wears a half-zip sweater. I don't know what it is about them, but it looks so great on him.


This looks really comfortable, but still stylish.

I didn't actually send this one to my brother-in-law, but I almost did. I thought the tie thing at the bottom of the jacket would freak him out.

My husband has been trying to find a nice looking pair of slip on shoes to give him more footwear options. He currently wears stylish tennis shoes everywhere. I thought these shoes looked nice.


I wonder what this guy would think if he knew he were on my blog. ha ha. I picked this out to show my brother-in-law that he can still wear t-shirts and be stylish. He just has to pair them with a blazer and dark jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment