Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Gilmore Girls Party: Founder's Day Punch

Every Gilmore Girls fan knows that a beverage staple at any social gathering would be Miss Patty's Founder's Day Punch. The show never mentions what exactly is in this infamous punch, but it is filled with alcohol and is quite powerful.

There is a recipe on Pinterest, but I didn't end up using it. I had rum in the cabinet, so I thought I would make a rum punch instead. I found a great recipe from Hopelessly Ever After.


Caribbean Rum Punch

Ingredients
2 cups orange juice
2 cups pineapple juice
1/4 cup grenadine
1 1/2 to 2 cups rum
1 cup Sprite
1/4 cup triple sec (I omitted this)

Directions
Mix all ingredients, except Sprite, together in large pitcher. Top off pitcher with Sprite. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment