Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Almond Poppy Seed Bread

When I was growing up, I don't remember my parents hosting a lot of parties or attending a lot of things. Occasionally my mom would host or attend an event and would make Almond Poppy Seed Bread. I am sure she made it other times, but I always associate this recipe with parties. It is the most delicious bread on the face of the planet. If you do not agree, then you are just wrong. ;)

I have made it a few times thanks to the family cookbook my mom put together and gifted to me. Each time everyone says how amazing it is. Of course!

Today I hosted a spouse get-together. It wasn't well attended which was a bummer. But I made my bread and the three people that came all said it was delicious. The spouse event was a Potluck and Recipe Swap so I made a cute recipe card for everyone to take home. I figured it would be nice to share with all of you, too!







No comments:

Post a Comment