Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Design: Scholarship Applications

Traditionally spouse clubs have a scholarship program that benefits military spouses and children. Our spouses' club is no different. As Public Relations, I am automatically on all the committees and the scholarship committee is no different. I have been busy creating marketing materials to promote our scholarship program. We ended up re-doing all our applications this year and expanded who is eligible to apply. We are now open to military spouses and dependents throughout South Carolina! I am really excited to see how well the word gets out and who applies.

My goal was to create something fun and youthful to brand this year's scholarship pieces. I love the color scheme I ended up with. And you can never go wrong with polka dots! 


No comments:

Post a Comment