Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Logo work: British Cupcakes & Sweet Tea

One aspect that I love about being a military spouse and family is the support from fellow military spouses! There are so many ways to connect to one another, ask questions and offer tips or advice. Recently I was on the Facebook group for the spouses of our base and one lady was asking for help or advice for her new cupcake business. I offered to create her logo in exchange for cupcakes and she was happy to have my assistance.

This logo required a little more creativity on my end because the only request she had was that the logo be in a circle. I did a few Google image searches to see what has been done and to gather ideas. I gave her a couple before we decided on the final product.


And now all I want to eat is cupcakes. So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment