Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Design: Football Bunco

As if I did not volunteer for enough things already, I signed up to the be the POC for the Bunco group for our base's spouses' club. Bunco is such a fun and easy game to play. Our last base had a Bunco group, too, and we would always pick a different theme for each month's game night. When I was planning the Bunco night for this month I kept going back and forth between various theme ideas. There are just so many darn good ones! In the end, I decided on Football Bunco. If you remember from around this time last year, I have already created a football Bunco flier. Yes, I could have been super lazy and used the same one. But of course I did not want to do that!

As prep for this year's Special Activity Groups (Bunco, Book Club, Gourmet & Wine, etc), I had created generic fliers/color schemes for each group. I found a fun and bright color combination for the bunco group. Since I love it so much I decided to keep the colors even though they don't really go with a football theme. How fun are the little football graphics? I found a collection on Shutterstock.

Fonts used:
Broadway
Franklin Gothic Book


No comments:

Post a Comment