Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Easy Scrapbooking: Girls Weekend

I was looking back through my old scrapbooks to make sure everything was completed. I realized there were some pages that still needed a few extra details. While going through the old books, it was fun to see what patterned paper and colors I used for various events.

One page that I love is from a girls weekend. If I remember correctly, the shoe patterned paper was purchased before I even had a plan for it. Sometimes you see some paper and know that at some point in the future you will want to use it. And if you don't buy it now you'll never see it ever again.

I used my Silhouette to cut out a high heel shoe for the title.

It's a very simple page, but it represents an amazing weekend with some of my favorite ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment