Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Design: Brunch Invitation

For the Alpha Omega Alumni weekend, I love creating invitations to share in an email. With so many alumni, it is not cost effective to send paper invitations each year. We reserve mailed invitations for our Reunion every five years. I will often use the same design for several years and then when I get tired of it, I'll create something new. For this year's Alumni Weekend I created a couple new designs. One was for the Alumni Brunch.

The actives usually have a theme for the brunch, but we don't typically find out until the event itself. So I tend to keep the design of the invitation pretty general and brunch-like. I found this great sunrise (or sunset?) image somewhere and thought it would be fun.

Fonts used:
Cursif
Modern No. 20


No comments:

Post a Comment