Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Preserving Memories

I do not blog about this at all, I don't think. But I greatly enjoy scrapbooking. I am not one of those that does a ton of embellishments and all that stuff. I like to focus on the pictures. I K.I.S.S. I recently bought a bunch of prints so I could catch up on some scrapbooking. I was a little behind, by my standards. I thought I would share some of my favorite pages from my current scrapbook.

I love the retro vibe of this one.

Simple, but I like it. Scrapbooking does not have to be intimidating or time consuming. It is all about preserving those memories.

July 4th page

I use my Silhouette a lot to cut out fun shapes for my pages. I love these suitcases. I have 2 more pages from this trip that I used the same suitcase border.

My favorite scrapbook-type thing on this page is the "Score" with the diamond ring.

Simple page, but I just love the paper background. I love, love, love scrapbook paper. Take me to a scrapbook store and I'm bound to come out with at least a few pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment