Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Thank you self!

As an early Christmas/housewarming present, we purchased some new bedroom furniture! Our old bed was a hand-me-down from my in-laws. It was a pain to put together and take apart because the directions somehow got lost along the way. And the rest of our furniture was either hand-me-downs or mismatched. We purchased this set from Macy's during the Black Friday weekend. They had a really good sale on the set.

Now I just want to get a new bedspread to freshen things up a little more.
I love this dresser! I picked this set partly because of the dresser.
I enjoy having a nightstand with drawers. The larger print on top was previously in the guest room, but now that I have a larger nightstand I could move it into our room. It is a print of Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) and her cat. I purchased it on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment