Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Training is hard work...

...and I don't mean training for a race or something like that. There is absolutely no argument from me that physical training is hard work!

At work, I am in the process of training my replacement. I thought this would be easy. You explain and show a few things and then off they go. With my job (as I'm sure with most) there are so many factors. I'm finding it mentally exhausting to share all my knowledge. I wish I could give my brain to my new colleague.

As I think about this, it makes me less excited to move and start the process all over again. Regardless of where I end of working I'll have new things to learn. While I do not doubt my ability, it can be frustrating entering a new work environment and starting all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment