Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I adore birthdays!

I love birthdays! I mostly enjoy my own birthday, but any birthday celebration is bound to be fun. Sunday was my 29th birthday. I'm not one who cares about my age, but this is the last year of my 20's. Where did the time go?

I spent the weekend celebrating with friends. On Saturday I hosted a small get-together at the house. It was a fun time to just hang out with the girls, eat some yummy food and chat about everything under the sun. I made cream cheese pound cake and a peanut butter caramel sauce. So yummy! And surprisingly, no chocolate involved.

Sunday was spent opening the multitude of presents Charles gave me (one of the many reasons I love birthdays), eating at my favorite local Italian place, mini golfing and watching the Superbowl with friends. In a perfect world, my birthday would not be the same day as the Superbowl. But it's not the worst thing in the world. One thing I like about being on the west coast is that you can watch the Superbowl and still have time to relax afterward. In other words, you don't have to stay up late catching the last minutes of the game.



Birthday breakfast: Nutella stuffed French Toast



My desk at work



No comments:

Post a Comment