Saturday, October 25, 2014

Spouses Night Out!

Back in the spring, our base hosted Spouses Night Out. That night they announced the theme for the 2015 Spouses Night Out and my mind instantly started coming up with fun ideas! The theme is Game Night. A few weeks ago, they had a meeting so all the groups could pick which game they wanted to use. Our committee came up with a list of 5 options:

1. Game of Life (my personal favorite)
2. Monopoly
3. Clue
4. Battleship
5. Candyland (while this one would be cute, I didn't want it)

Our group was one of the last drawn to choose our game, but luckily our number one choice had not been taken yet. I was sooooo excited!

Now I'm busy thinking and pinning. There are not too many ideas on Pinterest for this theme so we will be forging our own path. The challenge is we have to personalize the game/our decorations. I think the Game of Life will be the perfect game to personalize to our base and the military life. We just have to figure out the best way to go about it. We have many months to plan since the event isn't until March, but we have a lot to think about until then.

Found on Google image search

No comments:

Post a Comment