Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pinterest Recipes

With my current job, I work 40 hours a week with a 45+ minute commute each way. I feel like all I do is work and drive. Therefore, I have not had much time for cooking and baking. But I have managed to fit in a few new recipes from Pinterest lately. All pictures shown are from their respective blog posts.

Apple Cider Pulled Chicken
This was delicious! I changed up the ingredients a little. The recipe calls for hard cider, but I had regular apple cider. It totally worked. We enjoyed it on pretzel buns which was perfect.

Apple Cider Floats
Can you tell it's apple season? Local apple cider is the best. I've had this pinned forever and finally tried it. It's not as bubbly as when you make a float with soda, but it was still tasty. Who doesn't love cider and vanilla ice cream?
Apple Cider Waffles
These left me feeling a little underwhelmed. The waffles did not crisp up and were kind of floppy. Maybe I missed an ingredient. They had decent flavor, but just not quite right.


Hot Artichoke Dip
Yummy! I made this for a book club meeting and then again for a craft night. The first time I layered it on pieces of bread and baked in the oven. The second time I made it as a dip to be served with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment