Tuesday, March 4, 2014

More Pinterest recipes

This time as a housewife has given me lots of opportunities to try new recipes. That is the fun part of being unemployed. I thought I would share some more recipes that I have tried recently.

Tortellini Bake: yummy! The best part was the melted, broiled cheese on top. Photo borrowed from the original blog.

Crash Hot Potatoes: these were super easy to make! The picture is from the Pioneer Woman's blog where the recipe came from.

Cheesy Quinoa: I thought this would be a healthier alternative to max & cheese, but the taste was a little lacking. It wasn't horrible...it was just kind of bland. It is probably user-error since I didn't have all the ingredients called for and tried to substitute the best I could. Photo borrowed from the original blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment