Monday, February 3, 2014

Aging

On Saturday I celebrated my 28th birthday! I am not one of those girls that cares about age, but it is weird to think that in just a couple years I'll be 30! I still feel 18 most of the time. I am lucky to have some great genes and everyone thinks I am younger than I am. That will come in handy when I actually am old.

For my birthday, Charles made Cinnamon Roll French Toast. It was tasty!

Then we painted some pottery. This is not Charles' favorite activity, but I had a lot of fun. I'll pick up our stuff later this week and share photos as soon as I can.

We also grabbed dinner at a yummy local spot. So, so good!

For the past couple years, Charles has purchased my birthday cake. But since we moved we don't have a local cake place. And I thought we should save some money so I suggested that Charles make my cake. He is always willing. I told him I wanted a chocolate cake with caramel frosting. He thought that was boring, so I gave him permission to take some liberties. His creation was chocolate cake baked with Dove chocolates inside (yum). On top he added some M&M's. In-between the two layers he added pretzels and peanut butter M&M's. It was very tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment