Friday, October 4, 2013

Where has the time gone?

Today we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! I cannot believe how fast the years have flown by. Unfortunately, we have to spend this one apart since Charles is off at training. This is the second anniversary we have been apart and it was for the same reason.

We don't usually give anniversary presents, but we did a little something this year. For him, I made apple cider cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream frosting. I saved two cupcakes for myself so I could have a taste. I have the recipe pinned on Pinterest, but I should probably post on here someday. I also picked up a loaf of Sweet Potato Bread from Young's Jersey Dairy. That stuff is delicious!

Right before I came home for lunch, I received a present from him. He send me chocolate covered strawberries and cheesecake from Shari's Berries. I love that man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment