Sunday, April 21, 2013

The final countdown

I don't much like that song, but I am pretty pumped! In one week, I will be in Alabama seeing my husband after two long months. I have already begun packing and making a list of the remaining items I need to pack.

I still need to secure a hotel room and a rental car. Charles is going to take care of the hotel reservation on base for me. And I will Name Your Own Price on Priceline a rental car. Hopefully I will get a good deal!

I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing next week aside from a couple already planned events. But I'm hoping for warm, sunny southern spring weather. I just want to soak it up.

The past couple of days at home have been quite chilly. We were warming up and then all of a sudden it was highs in the 40's and lows in the 30's. I just want to wear sandals and no coats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment