Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Updates on my Long Morrow projects

Back in February, I laid out a list of projects or goals to be completed while my husband is off at training. You can check out my original post here. Here's a quick update on my progress:

1. Exercise more--I have been exercising more. I have not been exercising quite as much as I should, but I can tell a very slight difference. I'm hoping it will start to warm up more and I can go on walks and enjoy some real spring weather.

2. Bake a lot of things I've pinned. I have not really done this. I have baked some, but mostly the good standby recipes I love. I made chocolate cupcakes with almond buttercream icing. Those were A-m-a-z-i-n-g! I love almond flavored anything. I also made Oatmeal pie, brownies and cake pops.

3. Make a quilt. I ordered fabric. That's as far as I have gotten. With all the great fabric options on Etsy, choosing fabric was a big accomplishment by itself.

4. Scrapbook--I have gotten some of this completed, but I have a long road ahead of me. I have a dire need to visit Hobby Lobby.

5. Make a t-shirt dress. I ordered fabric, but I need to get a few more items to start on this project. I'm nervous about it which is part of the reason I haven't actually started.

No comments:

Post a Comment