Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Long Morrow

(For any hardcore Gilmore Girls fans, I hope you get my reference in my title.)

My husband leaves for his Officer Training on Sunday. It is just now hitting me that he'll be gone for a ridiculous amount of time and I'm not looking forward to it at all. However, I do have a To Do list for while he's gone. Maybe if I write it down for others to read, I'll actually get all this stuff done. Wishful thinking!

1. Exercise more. (Yes, Charles... I actually said this). I'm really hoping the weather will get nice soon so I can go out on walks and maybe even a jog/run. Until then, I'll make due with my indoor walking video.

2. Bake a lot of things I've pinned. The joke at work is that everyone is going to get really fat from all the stuff I'm going to bring in. I just figure that if I bake just for myself, I'll get really, really fat alone. I might as well share the wealth.

3. Make a quilt. I have a bunch of t-shirts from college that I want to turn into a quilt. I think I'll do one side with t-shirts and one side with fabric that matches something in my house. This is a very vague and unplanned idea so far.

4. Scrapbook like there is no tomorrow. I'm been really slack about this lately and I have tons of pictures to work with. I have quite a bit to catch up on.

5. Make a t-shirt dress. I've seen this on Pinterest and I think it would be cute to have for alumni weekends and for summer casual wear. I do not make clothes, so it may turn out to be a huge disaster, but it is worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment