Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Event planning

When I was hired for my current job, I was hoping that I would have the chance to plan or help plan some of our resident events. My community is very involved and we do at least 2 resident events each month.

For March, it was my idea to plan a Trivia Night. I've only been to one or two Trivia Nights, but they are always a lot of fun. You never know what kind of questions will be asked or how much you really know.

I've scoured the web for some fun questions and have accumulated a list of at least 30 questions. Next I need to come up with a Lightening Round. If you have ever watched the show Cash Cab on Discovery Channel, it will be similar to their Red Light Challenge questions.

One of my co-workers called a couple restaurants to see if they would donate some food for our Trivia Night in exchange for some publicity. So far she has arranged for free wings and free cupcakes! I am super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment