Sunday, January 20, 2013

Food poisoning...oh my!

I've heard tales of people getting food poisoning. It always sounded awful! I gained my first (and hopefully only) personal experience this weekend. It was all because of some free pizza. I just hope it hasn't ruined pizza in general for me.

Friday night was the worst and then I had to get up and work on Saturday. It wouldn't be so bad if it were a calm Saturday. No...I had back-to-back appointments all day. I prefaced each appointment with "I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I'm not as peppy as I usually am." Everyone was very understanding.

Then when I was almost done for the day and ready to lock the door and leave, I got a phone call from my least favorite person in the world. I've talked to this lady one other time that I can remember and she made me cry because she was so unreasonable and rude. She was still unreasonable, but not as rude. I seriously almost hung up on her, though. That would have been bad customer service. I made it through without crying...just disliking her even more.

I spent the whole of Saturday avoiding food, for the most part. Luckily, today, I am feeling quite a bit better. I hope that never happens to me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment