Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Recent Pinterest finds

I haven't written in like 10 days! I am a big slacker and I don't have much to write about. Work has been a little less stressful, but still non-stop. We're in a new competition and I have no idea how my team is doing. I just want to win to win. And I'm apparently getting nominated for a company award. I'm pretty excited about that. I hope I win that so I can have my own little trophy.

And I think Hobbes is sick. He's been sneezing a lot lately and his eye is really watery. He has a big tear drop on his face most times I look over at him. I'm not sure if I should take him to the vet or let him fight it out. 

But today's post is dedicated to some of my recent finds on Pinterest.
Baby Shower Idea. Everyone is having babies lately! It's ridiculous. :)


I really want to take some photos with Charles like we did for our engagement pictures. I've been finding some really cute ones on Pinterest.

Praline French Toast. It just sounds amazingly delicious.

Smores Truffles. Yum!

Homemade Suet Cakes for the Birds. It looks so simple to make and the birds eat through this stuff like they've never been fed. We'll probably try making these sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment