Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist














I am the kind of girl that likes shoes, but I do not have a sprawling collection like some ladies I know. I probably own about 15 pairs, but actually wear about 5 pairs on a regular basis. One of my pairs of "work" shoes are black wedges. With the wedge, there is a heel, but it's not super high so they are comfortable to wear to work and give tours. However, these shoes are looking a little worn so it is time to buy a new pair of black shoes.

I've also recently gone through my shoe collection and thrown away some old shoes, so I feel like buying a whole bunch of new shoes. Of course, I will not. But I really, really, really want to! What girl doesn't want to do that at any given time?

Here are some shoes that I'm considering to replace my black work shoes:
These look almost exactly like the shoes I am looking to replace. The only difference is that I purchased mine at Target for around $20 and these are $70 on Amazon. I don't know if I can justify spending that much on one pair of shoes considering they are a basic black wedge.

These are a little bit different. I really hope they have these at the store so I can try them on. They are from DSW and only $35. That's more in line with my budget.

I'm not sure how I feel about these. I want to see them in person. The picture on DSW makes it look like they have a weird texture/finish to the shoe. But I love the polka dots on the inside. I'm also stuck on the wedge thing and these are not wedges. But the heel isn't too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment