Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist













Last month at work we actually made two of our goals, so I have a little bit of a bonus coming my way. Of course, I've been thinking about all the things I would love to buy with this extra money. And Charles keeps reminding me that I do not have to spend it all (he keeps me grounded). One thing that I have been thinking about getting for a few months now are some new lamps for our living room.

When we first got married, we purchased two lamps for our living room. I really like them and I love the shades. But I've since put one in our bedroom, leaving only one downstairs. But I would love to have two down here and two in our room. Plus, I think I need taller lamps downstairs anyway.

Home Goods recently opened and they have some gorgeous lamps at great prices! I found one that I really love. It's simple, but the shade has a nice texture to it. But they only have one. And I'm debating whether or not I want to buy it and deal with just one lamp or if I want to keep searching for a pair. I might have to look at TJMaxx or make a trip to Marshall's to find a matching pair to the lamp I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment