Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist















For my birthday, I received a couple of gift cards and checks, so I have a little spending money. But I always find when I actually have some money to spend, I cannot find a single thing worth spending it on. Does that happen to anyone else?

I have a gift card from Christmas for Old Navy. This past weekend, I stopped by Old Navy to see their new late winter/spring clothes. Usually I love buying clothes in the spring because everything is cute and there are so many beautiful colors in the spring. However, Old Navy had nothing of interest. Disappointment!

One of my birthday gift cards is for Amazon. Amazon is great because there are so many options. Amazon stinks because there are so many options. :)

Another reason why I am having shopper's block is because I want to spend my gift money wisely. I don't want to blow it all on one or two big things. There are a pair of shoes that I really want at DSW; a pair of gold glittery ballet flats. I could wear them to work and out and about. However, they are $40, which isn't a lot, but I don't want to spend $40 on a pair of ballet flats. I'm cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment