Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Q&A

This week's round of Hoo Are You? questions from Night Owl Crafting are all related to laundry. Have fun reading!

1. Do you fold your laundry right after it comes out of the dryer or do you wait?
Usually I fold it right away. I never let it go unfolded past the day I washed it. I don't like to look at unfolded clothes.

2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Whatever free & clear kind is the best price. Right now I think I'm using All or Purex Free & Clear. But I'm not opposed to the store brand either.

3. Do you use fabric softener?
I use dryer balls in the dryer and a dryer sheet. My clothes have been too static-y with just the dryer balls. I think it's because of the cold, dry weather we have here.

4. Do you have a front loading washer/dryer or a top load?
I have a top load washing machine. I would love to have a front loader, but they cost way too much to be really worth it.

5. On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the least and 10 being the highest) how well do you like doing laundry?
Probably a 5 or 6. I don't mind doing it, but I don't really like the folding part. I love pulling out freshly cleaned and dried towels and sheets from the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment